Thai For The Table
Location: Special Kneads, Omaha, NE
TBA - Date to be announced. If you would like to be notified please join our list.
Date & Time
6005 N Maple St, Omaha, NE 68104 (*approximate) - Get Directions
About our CEU'sSpirit Winds School of Thai Massage is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a Continuing education Approved Provider #225
This workshop will provide students with Thai Massage techniques modified for use on a massage table. If you would like to incorporate some Thai massage into your current practice or you find it difficult to work in the Traditional Thai style on a mat, this will be a creative approach to Thai massage done on a table.
15 CEUs Tuition: $295.00
A non-refundable deposit of $50.00 is required.
6005 N Maple St, Omaha, NE 68104 – Get Directions
Chelsie Wilson is the owner of Wild Sage, a collective studio of massage therapy, yoga, meditation, art & personal/professional workshops located in Hastings, NE. Chelsie is a Licensed Massage Therapist specializing in Thai Massage, with over 1,500 hours of training in massage therapy and yoga. She is studying directly under and assisting Janice Gagnon, founder of Spirit Winds School of Thai Massage. She will be offering Spirit Winds School of Thai Massage: Jap Sen Fundamentals, Northern Style Level 1 & 2, and Thai Table in the Midwest
Background in this area include:
- Owner of Wild Sage Studio: massage, yoga, meditation, art, personal/professional workshops
- Presenter at professional forums
- Wellness/Mindfulness Collaboration with youth & educators in public school
- Continue Education Coordinator & assistant 2009
- Thai Massage instructor with Omaha School of Massage & Healthcare since 2011
- Thai Massage Training including: Northern Style and Thai Table massage various Thai Therapist since 2009.
- Advanced studying under Janice Gagnon in the Style of “Jap Sen” Nerve Touch, Northern, Thai Herbal, Thai Table
- 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training through Lotus House of Yoga 2011
- Graduate of Omaha School of Massage Therapy, Omaha, NE 2006
- Bachelor of Arts, Studio Art & Art History, Hastings College, Hastings, NE 2005
Are you in need for accommodations?
We have a lovely space to accommodate you for an overnight stay during this multi-day retreat. It's on a first come first serve bases and we will contact you to make arrangements after registration. Make sure to select 'YES' for accommodations during the checkout process below.
Thai For The Table
All deposit balances due before event starts. Make sure to opt for accommodations below if you need it. A nonrefundable registration fee of $50.00 is required !