275 Hour Certification Program
Spirit Winds School of Thai Massage provides 275/hr Thai Massage certification program and quality training in two styles of Traditional Thai massage: Northern style and Jap Sen Herbal style. Classes are approved for CEUs with NCBTMB / Thai Healing Alliance and are offered for both the beginner student and the advanced therapist so that you can keep coming back to increase your skills and to refine your specialized work.
Each class has its own certificate for CEUs approved with NCBTMB. You can take classes individually at any time that it is offered and receive a certificate or you can take all of the classes to complete the 275 Hour Program. Students are welcome to take any class a second time for half price and receive another certificate. After taking a class twice you can come for free!
All Trainings and Events can be paid for with a $100 deposit to secure your space or paid in full. If you pay in full by the deadline you will receive the discount price. If you need to make payments special arrangements can be made by contacting Spirit Winds.
Spirit Winds School of Thai Massage is approved by the NCBTMB as a Continuing Education Approved Provider #225.
Approved Institution by Thai Healing Alliance International
Our 275 Hour Program
Take Individual classes or take the whole program (275 hours) (275 Hr Program discount of $504 if paid in full =$3800) Call or email to pay the discount price 530-263-3181
- Traditional Thai Massage Levels 1 and 2 (85 hrs) $1295. (early payment discount $1150)
- Traditional Thai Massage Levels 3 and 4 (85 hrs) $1150 (discount for Levels 1-4 $2200)
- Jap Sen Herbal Thai Massage – Basic (35 hrs) $595
- Jap Sen Herbal Thai Massage – Advanced (35hrs) $595 (discount if paid in full for both $1000)
- Thai For The Table (15 hrs) $295
- Thai Herbal Massage (6 hrs) $79
- Thai Foot Massage (14 hrs) $295
- Qi Gong Teacher Training (3 weekend series)
- Introduction to Thai Massage (14 hrs)
- History of Thai Massage and Buddhism (24 hrs)
- Loi Kroh Advanced Northern style (45 hrs)
- Chi Nei Tsang Abdominal Massage (24 hrs)
To find out more about our upcoming programs and events please vist the ‘EVENTS’ section